21 April 2010

Midweek Slump and Cotton Candy

Do you feel it? The why isn't it Friday nag? I do. Today I am so ready for it to be Friday. We are taking a fun little road trip to Charlottesville, VA this weekend. I'm looking forward to friends, big hats and sundresses, horse races and all the usual Charlottesville fun. I'm just so ready to get out of town that I wish time would speed up.
In the meantime, I'm stuck with rainy, overcast nastiness here in good ole NC. I can't complain too much. The Hubs and I had a fabulous weekend and first part of the week. Sunday he bought me cotton candy and The Sleeping Beauty. Nothing makes you feel like a kid again than cotton candy from a carnival. We've also had a fun date night at a wonderful local Italian place. Last night we watched Across the Universe, we both love The Beatles and really enjoyed the movie.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Have fun this weekend! Horse races, sundresses, big hats....sounds fab!