03 June 2010

Simple Things Can Make the Sweetest Memories

Maybe it's because my parents anniversary is on Saturday, or maybe it's because I was looking at wedding photography website. For whatever reason, a few random sweet memories popped into my head from our wedding day.
- All the day into night into wee hours of the morning preparation the day before with my best friend/wedding coordinator.
- My family sitting around a table putting together programs. My brother was "quality control" and literally made them redo several programs. Too funny and yet so sweet.
- Getting my make-up done with just my Mom the morning of the wedding.
- Riding with my Dad to the church. He was adamant that he take me, and it will be a memory I will never forget.

Do you have any random, sweet, unexpected memories from your wedding?

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love that my bridesmaids and I made a pit stop at Starbuck's on the way to the salon and another one at a liquor store for more bubbly on the way to the ceremony!

p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com. We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates up for grabs! Hugs, K