30 March 2011

Life Changes


Don't get me wrong, I'm still in Mommy bliss mode. But let's get "real" for a few minutes. My ottoman is now decorated with baby gear (see above photo). Never mind that my living room now has a swing, a baby papasan chair and a play mat decorating it. MAJOR change! 

 Caitlyn can't tolerate dairy right now which means I can't have a few of my favorites things like cheese, chocolate and ice cream. Oh and don't forget no butter on anything. Paula Deen would die!  

Other changes? Cleaning the house when I can. Not getting the dishes done every day. For those that know me well, this is a HUGE difference. I'm a clean everyday kind of girl especially if I'm home. What I didn't do everyday was laundry. Umm change - Caitlyn gives me a load almost EVERY day. How can something so small make so much laundry? 


Bailey has had to deal with a major change as well. She doesn't get all the mommy attention that she used to. Luckily, she loves Baby C so we haven't had to deal with jealousy issues. Plus she gets to go on lots of walks these days! 

These are just a few of the major changes that we are dealing with over here. The biggest change is that life is no longer just about me and Adam. It's now all about this precious little girl. That change I love! 


No comments: