20 October 2008

Fall Bouquet

I have a thing for flowers. Really "thing" is not the right word. I think flowers are fabulous. Flowers make me happy. Flowers brighten a room. Flowers make a statement. Flowers are an easy way to decorate with minimal change, time or cost. Because of the my strong feelings towards flowers, I have no issue buying them for myself. Actually I buy them whenever I'm in the mood for them. Sorry hubby, but I can't always wait for you. 

On Sunday, I grabbed my favorite vase and some beautiful autumn flowers. It's square, black, and was a gift from my husband. It also fits in perfectly with our black and white kitchen. Another plus, square vases are super easy to arrange flowers in.  So without further ado, I give you my fall kitchen bouquet. What do you think? 








1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

Love it, love it babe! And man that vase is gorgeous!