17 November 2008

Positive Thinking

I have been quite negative lately. Blame it on PMS. Blame it on my husband having been gone for 7 months. Blame it on 4 consecutive days of rain last week. So in an effort to drag myself out of this slump, we are going to think positive today.
Here's my list:
- I have awesome new red shoes. (hey it's the simple things.)
- I made a killer pot of coffee this morning.
- Less than 30 days until R&R. (insert happydance here)
- Incredible friends both near and far
- New pictures to add to my portfolio (post coming soon)

I want to hear your list. What are some of the positive things in your life today?

1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

I agree with you! It's totally the little things that count the most sometimes!

1) I got a beautiful and warm pumpkin colored sweater at Target this weekend for a good price!

2) I have pumpkin spice coffee mate at the office that makes the crappy office coffee taste almost like a pumpkin spice latta from starbucks.

3) I got to participate in my first protest this weekend and had a wonderful time, plus got a couple of great photos!

4) PAPERSOURCE IS OPENING THIS WEEKEND!!!

5) I got to go to the Southern Christmas Show this weekend and was thoroughly inspired, plus kept most of my money in my pocket!