10 January 2009

Christmas Gifts

Well our first Christmas as a married couple was amazing. Both our parents spoiled us individually and as a couple. We got Garmin GPS systems from both our Dads. It was pretty funny because neither of them had a clue what the other was doing. My brother got one also. I love my Garmin. I always thought gps systems were silly. Obviously I did not understand the amusement I would get from having a machine tell me where to go. The maps are pretty cool also. 

As you know already, Adam got me an adorable puppy for Christmas. Bailey provides me with so much fun and love. She is the perfect combo of spunk and sweet. She is hysterical and keeps me laughing. Very important when your husband is deployed. Bailey is my favorite Christmas gift. However my second favorite and a close runner-up is this frame that my Dad got Adam and I. 


We got so many other incredible gifts this. I got a new hot pink ipod nano, and the hubby got an awesome zune. Bring on the music. 

Everyone went overboard getting us gifts this year. This is only a fraction of what we got, but the best Christmas gift was having my husband home. We soaked up every second, and I think we and our families were hyper aware of how blessed we are. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, but most importantly I hope that you were surrounded by love. 


1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

Wow! What a beautiful frame!