06 January 2009

Let's Talk Save-the-Date Cards

As my close friends will tell you, I love weddings. Ok I think they would say obsessed. The truth is I do love weddings. There are so many details that are involved. My favorite part is to see how people bring all aspects of there wedding together and coordinate everything. There are a plethora of wedding websites out there. One of my favorite stationary websites is Wedding Paper Divas. 

Not only do they have Save-the-Dates cards, but they have the invitations, receptions cards, thank you cards, etc that all coordinate. It makes life so much easier. Below are a few of my current favorites. 

For a Valentines wedding, these would be adorable. Sadly there was not an invitation to match this one. 

I love the bright colors and fun paisley design. If I had found this one earlier, I just might have used it for my wedding. 
I think this would work great for a Spring wedding. I love how simple yet fun feel to this one.

 
Last for all you bird lovers out there, I thought these were simply gorgeous. The invitations are just as beautiful. 

All pics are from Wedding Paper Divas. Check out their site for more great inspiration.