06 August 2009

Thanks...No Thanks

(source)

Today I am grateful for:
- sweet furbaby that wanted to cuddle this morning instead of wake up
- my wonderful hubby
- new townhouse
- sunshine
- going to the beach this weekend with the hubs and furbaby
- dinner with my parents the other night
- girl time tonight with M

However, I'm not a fan of:
- humidity (ugh!!!)
- dear friend J being gone for the whole month of August. :(
- hubs going to a concert out-of-state today and having to go to pt/work in the morning (don't ask!)
- long, boring day at work


Today (despite griping) I am feeling incredibly grateful and happy about life. Ladies with fabulous husbands, hold them tight and cherish them because we are SUPER lucky. Not all hubbies are as fabulous as ours.

1 comment:

jlc said...

i LOVE this post!!


and i hear ya on the humidity... my hair is not liking the Big Texan 'Do it's been sporting. :)