10 February 2010

Horrible Wifey Blogger

I know...I know! A whole week between blogs is soo not acceptable. In my defense, I've been sick. Like can't get off the couch, my head is going to blow off sick aka migraine. Life sucked. In other life sucks news, our NYC trip has been canceled. Thanks to the weather and the Army, we are being forced to reschedule for a later date. Oh well as with anything in this military life, we roll with the punches and keep plans flexible.

In happy news, this week I discovered this blog! CheapChicas is pretty much the greatest thing ever! A blog dedicated to style with all items under $100...Why did I not know about this in college? Go check her out! I've already found several pieces to buy.

Happy Wednesday...We made it half way through! ;)

1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

aaawwwww!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that you trip has been canceled for this weekend! I know how much you were looking forward to it! But thankful you'll be able to re-schedule for another time!