03 February 2010

Puppy Love and French Cooking

Tonight I discovered the joy that is puppy love! Those big sweet brown eyes were almost too much to resist. No worries ya'll the Hubs will be fine with it when he finds out. You see I am the object of Nenus' affection. Nenus, by the way, is a very, sweet, and loveable dog that just happens to think that I'm the bees knees. Be jealous! 

My dear friend J and I watched Julie & Julia tonight. I'm usually not much of a chick flick type girl but I loved this movie. It was cute and inspiring. It also made me want to head to the nearest book store, grab Julia Child's cookbook and start cooking all kinds of deliciousness. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you should! I promise it's good.  

3 comments:

bonniebelle said...

I knew you'd LOVE the movie!!

Cathy said...

I'm reading the book right now. Glad to know you liked the movie. I'll watch it when I finish the book. I too want to try some of Julia Child's recipes!

G said...

i AM jealous. I need at least 8 more animals.