29 January 2010

Wrap It Up

Well another week down and a weekend ahead. How was your week? Here is a little wrap up of mine:
- Monday: Exhausted from such a fabulous weekend with the in-laws.
- Tuesday: 2 yr wedding anni, surprise flowers and a delicous grilled dinner
- Wednesday: Woke up thinking it was Thursday - bummer!
- Thursday: Woman & Wine party - fabulous fun and wine! What more could a girl want?
- Friday: Realized that karma will get you everytime! I've been bad mouthing a friend's wedding for about a week now. Said friend just asked me to help her pick out the pics for her wedding album. I just might have learned my lesson - maybe.

Any good plans for the weekend? We are supposed to get ice. I'm kind of hoping we do. Getting iced in the Hubs and Bailey sounds fun. If not a little retail therapy and girl friend time is in the works. Oh and we have the weekly cookout to look forward to! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

G said...

it's sunday. I'm frozen. that's all.