22 January 2010




Last weekend the Hubs and I headed to the beach to spend the weekend with my parents. We were so lucky to wake up to a beautiful sunrise the first morning we were there. The next morning we woke up to a completely different scene...



I haven't seen that stormy of a sea in a long time, but it made for some great pictures. This weekend the in-laws are coming to visit. I'm looking forward to lots of good eats and fun times. I truly have the best in-laws. We always have a good time!

Whether sunny or rainy, I hope your weekend is great.

*All pics by me. 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Great pics! Very different mornings, for sure. The first one looks so warm...I think I'll stare at it for a while:)

G said...

You should post these pics in xl format!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Gorgeous views either way!