13 January 2010

Happy Hump Day

It's finally Wednesday! This week feels like it is dragging by. I've limited inspiration right now. With that said, here are some current likes and dislikes.

Likes:
- Sunny beautiful day with slightly warmer tempatures.
- Heading to the beach for my Mom's birthday this weekend.
- The "new arrivals" at Anthropolgie. Yes, please!
- Seeing my bestie tonight
- Chatting with my boss on Yahoo because we have nothing better to do.

Dislikes:
- Having nothing to do at work makes for a tres boring day!
- My brother has still not emailed me back about my Mom's birthday gift!
- Walking the dog when it's 22 degrees outside.
- The after Christmas financial slump. Hello fabulous sales, too bad I have no money.

2 comments:

G said...

if only anthropologie was 500 dollars cheaper. please.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Anthro is forever tempting me!