22 December 2010

I'm back

Hello, lovelies! Well when I said I would be taking a hiatus, I did not intend for it to last this long. Time has flown and here we are. Seriously, who approved Christmas being here already?

Here's what has been going on lately:
1) The hubs left on a jetplane and is getting settled in Korea. The 14hr time difference has been a challenge, but we are making it work.
2) Mommy and Baby Snick had another Dr. appt. Both are doing great and right on track. We will hit 34 weeks on Saturday. Where has the time gone?
3) Christmas shopping has been completed and baking is in process. Last night was mint, chocolate chip cookies and salsa. I know odd combo for a night. I ran out of time, and the salsa was a quick fix. Tonight's baking includes chocolate covered cherry cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and molasses spice cookies. Can you tell that my Dad and brothers are spoiled loved?
4) My "replacement" has started at work. I've been training her for the last week and a half. She is catching on relatively quickly, but it's an odd adjustment. It's very strange to train the new "you." Honestly I'm not sure if I'm having a harder time training her or simply adjusting to being unemployed in a couple of weeks. Yes, I know mommyhood is a full-time job, I just haven't not had a paying job since high school. Strange!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and is ready for Christmas! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a white one. Feel free to cross your fingers as well!

No comments: