01 December 2010

It's That Time of Year

Yep, it's that time of year when everything gets insanely busy, life sneaks up on you, and there just aren't enough hours in the day. December has snuck up on me. Forget Christmas shopping, we are in the middle of getting the Hubs, myself and our apartment prepared for the Hubs' departure to Korea. This means packing his household goods, mounds of paperwork, possibly buying a car this weekend, saying goodbye to friends, and a long list of other things.

During this process, I will be taking a brief hiatus from the blog. I promise to be back soon. In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a great start to the Christmas season.

2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Have a nice break. Sometimes they are just needed.

Jen said...

I couldn't agree more, where in the world did November go? Christmas season, here we come!