11 April 2011

Trying Times

I have to admit that the last several days have been rather trying. From the potential government shutdown (umm not getting paid, what?) to baby issues, the last several days have been exhausting. I've learned several things in the last couple days:
~ It's time to get better educated about politics. My voice may be small, but it's not silent.
~ A proactive doctor is a blessing.  Caitlyn has a cough that doesn't have to do with any sinus or chest congestion. The Dr. is taking a proactive stance to make sure that it isn't anything serious.
~ Baby Tylenol is the shizs! Caitlyn had her shots today and has been pretty sleepy/grumpy since then. I can't imagine how she bad she would be feeling if we didn't have the Tylenol.
~ A long walk with Caitlyn and Bailey on a beautiful day does wonders for my attitude.
~ A woman is never too old to need her parents.
~ Pictures of Maui still take me back to the island. If I close my eyes, I can still smell the pineapple, feel the warm sun on my face, and hear the waves rolling in.
So with that said, I leave you with an image of my happy place.

No comments: