19 May 2011

Baby Shower

While I was pregnant, we had a lot of crazy stuff going on with our families. On top of that, we weren't sure if Adam was actually leaving, and if so, when. With all that said, my family baby shower was held the Saturday before Mother's Day. In hindsight, we was a great time to have it. I mean, a baby shower is really about the baby. I loved introducing Caitlyn to her all the crazy, wonderful women in our family. Since I am the unofficial family photographer, I only have a couple pictures from that day. 

One of the cutest baby shower cakes I've ever seen. It was as delicious as it was cute. 

Meeting BB. She is one of my 2nd Mommas. So special! 

Poor C, she was so overwhelmed by all the people.

My aunt got C this hat. So cute even though it probably won't fit her until next summer. 
Have you or someone you know had a non-traditional baby shower? What did you think about it?

No comments: