03 October 2011

Fabulous Fall


I'm currently sitting on my porch enjoying a cup of tea while Bailey sunbathes at my feet. It's a good moment. I have always loved fall. The crisp air, the clothes, pumpkin recipes and this year I'm loving the fall colors. I'm not normally a fall colors type girl, but here I sit in an orange blouse. If I could, I would throw some orange pillows on our couch along with a coordinating throw. What has gotten into me?

I'm trying to soak up every good moment right now. They have been few and far in between lately. There is a lot going on right now, and it's been a little more than I can handle. I'm on a "bring it on" kind of person so this feeling of being overwhelmed has been as hard to handle as all the changes that are going on.

I'm trying to learn to let go, appreciate the small moments, and just breathe. How do you cope with major stress?

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I think this is just perfect =-)