01 December 2011

Randomness

- watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town... by myself... don't judge. Did you know that Fred Astaire narrates? I didn't. 
- really need my glasses, you know so that I can see the computer screen and tv without scrunching up my face, but am too lazy to get up and get them from the other room. Pretty sure this laziness has resulted in at least one or two additional wrinkles in the last year or so. 
- it kinda smelled like snow tonight when I took Bailey out. Snow is not at all in our forecast anytime soon. 
- i think weatherman are kind of dumb. no offense. 
- i can't wait for the weekend. 
- i need new jeans. 
- i have NO idea what I'm getting the Hubs for Christmas. Ideas? 
- i really want to see Happy Feet 2. 

Feel free to share your current random thoughts. Or Christmas gift ideas for a has-everything-he-wants husband. He's addicted to sports if that helps. 

1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

I can't wait to see Happy Feet 2, too! Hoping to take Lily to see it, assuming she's out of her Velociraptor impersonating phase.