27 April 2009

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) Homecoming this July!
2) Finally really trying for a baby
3) Honeymoon to Hawaii in August
4) The Kentucky Derby and watching it with my Dad.
5) M's bridal shower
6) Beach with the in-laws
7) My one sunburned shoulder no longer being burnt so I can start back at the tanning bed
8) 5:00pm ;)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) Yummy brunch with girlfriends
2) Spent the last couple hours of a fabulous weekend with my B
3) Got two new tires on the car
4) Went back to the Dogwood Festival
5) Sweated my butt off at the festival. It is hot already!
6) Cleaned the apartment
7) Finalized future plans with the hubs
8) Relaxed with Bailey

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Get through my long to do list
2) Speed up time
3) Start my own photography business
4) Read my dog's mind
5) Find a new apartment/house
6) Sing
7) Get back in shape without working out
8) Have a positive life changing influence in someone's life

8 Shows I Watch:
1) Sex and the City re-runs
2) Food Network Challenges
3) 24
4) Brothers & Sisters
5) Gossip Girl
6) One Tree Hill
7) Will & Grace
8) Platinum Weddings

I tag YOU.
(Only if you'd like to of course).

No comments: