07 April 2009

Recipe Cards

At the end of May. I am hosting a bridal shower for a friend. Since M loves to cook, I'm having a kitchen/entertaining theme party. Think recipe books, martini glasses, and anything Pampered Chef. I thought it would be fun to send out recipe cards with each invitation so that each guest can pass on their favorite recipe to M. Great idea, right? I thought so until I started the search for the perfect recipe card. There are a limited supply of non-cheesy recipe cards out there. Etsy to the rescue!!

Who doesn't love a good monogram? Plus it's red to go with M's colors. The monogram recipe card is by PaisleyPrintsEtc.




I have to admit that these are my favorite so far. These are hand drawn and then letterpressed. Along with the adorable recipe cards, you get a handmade wood card holder box. Check out more of 1canoe2's items.

Anyone else found any cute recipe cards or card boxes lately?

No comments: