02 April 2009

Dream Up

(source)
While browsing the Internet at work today, I happened across Laurel Denise Jewelry Design. I love the simplicity of her designs, but what I really love is that each word necklace has a quote that goes with it. I chose the above necklace because of it's quote:

"Faith goes up the stairs love has built and looks out the window which hope has opened… -- Charles Spurgeon"

I believe that one of the necessities in life is to have faith. While many people would take that as a religious statement that is not my intention. We all have faith in something. Today I have faith in the fact that one day soon the rain will stop. What do you have faith in today?

1 comment:

bonniebelle said...

I have faith that one day soon I will be able to be a mommie! Thanks for the encouragement babe!