09 December 2009

True Blonde

The owner of my company once called me "the smartest blonde I've ever met." That ladies and gents was before the past weeks debacles.

While driving to work last week, I kept feeling my clutch stick. Yep I'm cool and drive a manual! Anyway said clutch feels like it's sticking, so I text the Hubs "must take car in to shop." Two days (yes, two days) later, I discover that the sticking is do to the floor mat being in an awkward position. Doh!

This Monday I gave myself a minor concussion. Mom's a nurse - she concurred that it was a minor concussion. How did I do this you ask? On the microwave! Yep the microwave door was open, I bent down to pick up the food off of the floor that had just gone flying off the plate being pulled from the microwave; stood straight up (at full speed) forgetting that the microwave door was still open, and bam, my head massively connects with the corner of the microwave. 24 hours later my eye socket and right side of my head FINALLY stopped hurting.

Please feel free to laugh at me...the Hubs, my boss, my bro and my besties all have laughed at me! I'm just glad I could help bring joy to other people's lives, even if it requires the sacrifice of several hundred of my brain cells.


No comments: