05 May 2010

New Colors

Do you ever have the urge to rearrange your furniture? Why is it that we have this inate urge to change our environment? I thinking changing around a blog comes from that same urge. So you play around, see what you like, pick something for awhile and then (potentially) go right back to where you had everything before.

What do you think of the new colors around here? I am just starting to appreciate the color yellow. Hey I'm blonde and fair skinned. Bright yellows tend to make me look dead like vampire dead. Not flattering! Anywho, I wanted something lighter and uplifting, easy on the eyes but pretty. Thoughts?

Stay tuned for my birthday wish list. I can't ignore it any longer. It's creeping up so I'm preparing a list. It makes life easier on everyone! ;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love yellow! It's my favorite color...but I'm also a brunette with green eyes, so I have no problem wearing it.

I just completely re-designed my blog too....maybe it's the change of seasons?! Maybe it's my inability to ever be content....who knows.