11 October 2010

It's Fall, Ya'll

                                                      (source)                                                           

Well, it's supposed to be. We are supposed to hit almost 90 today. Umm, it's October. Oh well, I'm sure cool temps will be back soon. In the meantime, how was everyone's weekend?

I started my weekend with a Heartwalk for the American Heart Association. I am always blown away by the number of people that show up in support of these events. Awesome! I also did a lil shopping for Baby Snick. It's so hard to resist adorable, pink lil girl clothes. I also did some cooking - lasagna and Brunswick Stew. Both from scratch and both delicious! Last but most importantly, I got lil girl's room ready for the furniture to go in. It's already a precious room. I can't wait to get it fully set-up. Oh how quickly the time is going!

Happy Monday, friends! It's going to be a good week!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yep, I find it a little strange that it's October and I'm wearing sandals to work...