15 November 2010

Fabulous

(photo by Me)

Oh what a weekend:
- stayed in my pj's all day Saturday
- watched movies with the hubs
- got Baby Snick's room ready for her furniture to arrive TOMORROW! We had to move out a desk and adjust placement of a the Hubs ugly lazy boy
- found out my Dad picked up our bassinet. Such a sweet story and as soon as I can see it and take pics, I will share.
- put together a surprise care package for a family member who has a delicious secret. Sorry I'm sworn to secrecy for now, but can't wait to spill the beans.
- finished a book and started a new one (technically an old one because I've already read it twice).
- made Devils Food cupcakes with Rainbow Chip icing. Seriously the best icing ever. The hubs and I destroyed those cupcakes.
- gave Bailey a bath and cracked up while she ran around and rolled all over the carpet. Seriously, hilarious!  

No comments: