04 November 2010

Happy Clouds


Does anyway else feel that the weather should match your mood? Yes I'm aware this makes me incredibly narcissistic silly, but I always feel better when the weather matches my mood. If I am sad, it should be cloudy and rainy. If I am happy, the sun should beam across the earth. I'm really not that self-centered, I promise. But seriously, wouldn't it be nice if your little area of personal air space could reflect your mood. Plus, what a great heads-up for those around us!

This rambling does have a point. Today, I woke up, and it was cold and rainy. Somehow this made me feel better, since this week has been awful - work was horrible, the Hubs was in the field and more family illness. It was nice for the weather to finally align with everything else. Once I saw it was raining, I decided it would be a good day. Aren't you starting to feel sorry for my husband?

It might have also helped that I get to have dinner with another Army wife friend who moved in the spring. I can't wait to see her and eat at my favorite restaurant in town. Hey, I am still pregnant so food helps make me happy.

I hope that at some point today or even tomorrow that you have that Ah hah! moment, where you also know that today (or tomorrow) is going to be a better day. And if you are already having a great day, I hope it continues right on through the weekend.

No comments: