20 June 2009

Catch Up

Wow it's been a long time. I'm sorry for the absence. So here is a brief catch up of the last month:
- threw a bridal shower for a friend. Lots of fun, friends and yummy food. 
- my office moved to a temporary building while waiting for our NEW building to get finished. The temporary digs are quite small and have been a challenge to get used to. 
- lots of frg (Family Readiness Group) stuff including a volunteer recognition luncheon. 
- Redeployment/reunion training! 
- went to a childhood friends wedding up in the mountains. More fun and friends. It was great! 
And today, I threw a baby shower for a friend, finished buying sheets for our "sons", got my last package from the hubs and went to an outdoor concert downtown. 

As you can see, I've been a busy lady. I hope to be back to regular blogging again soon, but with the hubs coming home in just a few weeks things are super busy. Bear with me, I'll be back soon. 

No comments: