25 June 2009

Confessions

Today, dear readers - yes I'm talk to all five of you - I have decided to share some things that I have been hiding from you.

- I do not have nor do I understand Twitter. What can I say I am a internet networking late bloomer! I did not get a myspace or facebook account until almost all my friends had one. I was informed it was necessary. While I love being able to stay in touch with friends, recently I find that I crave privacy. Which leads me back to Twitter, everyone already knows what I am doing thanks to Facebook so why would I want people to have even more detail?

- This leads me to my next confession which is slightly ironic given the first confession. I, the person who wants some privacy back in her life, love to internet stalk people. I love to jump from one blog to the next and read about people's lives. Granted I've never met these people. On facebook, I photo stalk. As a budding photog I can't help it. I just love seeing people's pictures.

Can anyone give me a good argument on why I should Twitter? Anyone else blog/facebook stalk random people or am I just weird?

1 comment:

Leah Brunner said...

when I'm bored I totally look at people's pics!
as for twitter, it's sort of fun, but not a nessecity. I think I spelled that wrong.