10 September 2010

A Day to Remember



Like many Americans, I will stop tomorrow for a moment of silence to remember the many Americans who's lives were so quickly taken that day 9 years ago. It is a day that forever changed our lives. The Hubs joined the army because of 9/11. I am so proud of him for his decision and all that he has done while in the army. Despite the challenges that we have faced over the last three years, I will always be proud of his service to this incredible country. 


On a happier note, tomorrow is also my sister-in-laws one year wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Liz and Wade! We love you guys. Photo is of Liz with her parents. 

*All photos by me. 

2 comments:

jlc said...

Beautiful post my dear!!

And congrats to your SIL!

xoxo

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wonderful post and congrats to your SIL.