02 September 2010

Moved, Training and Baby

I have a confession to make. We have been thinking about lots of other things than baby around our house. Don't get me wrong - we are thrilled. And we do spend lots of timing thinking and talking about baby. However, we've had this little thing called Major Life Changes that we've been dealing with. First, we were looking for a new place. Second, the Army has been throwing us all kinds of curveballs. We are still dealing with those. Hopefully by the end of the month, we will have some answers by the end of the month. The hubs is looking at some major career changers so it's been pretty stressful. Third, we found a place and moved. We were so blessed to have 7 incredible friends come help us. Can you believe we were out of the old and into the new place in three hours? So amazing!

I have several real life and bloggie friends that are pregnant. It is all over their blogs and facebook pages. I feel a little guilty. It's not that we aren't super excited for the lil bug. There have just been major things going on. Plus we were in that don't-look-preggo-not-feeling-sick limbo. There were a lot of days when I had to remind myself that I was in fact pregnant. Recently, my pants have been letting me know that I am pregnant. It's a good feeling except that most days I just look like I ate too many wings for lunch. Oh well I'm sure soon I will wish for those days.

I know I continually promise to blog more. It is in the plans as soon as I get this new place in order. Bring on the nesting!

Since we are talking babies today, I leave you with one of the cutest "we're having a baby" announcements that I've seen in a long time. Guess What?

No comments: