30 September 2010

Nostalgia and Rollercoasters

I'm not sure if it's pregnancy or just being stuck in this town too long, but lately nothing has sounded as good as home does. I've been going to visit my parents as much as possible. I think another factor is the friend factor. This time last year I was surrounded by friends that I had really grown to care about. However, starting in January, they slowly started trickling to other duty stations. We stay in touch as much as possible, but different time zones and busy schedules make it difficult. I wasn't prepared for that part of Army life.

On another note, did you know that when you are pregnant you aren't supposed to ride rollercoasters? Could someone please send that memo to my hormones. They certainly have not gotten the message. Poor Hubs, in five minutes flat he can go from the greatest man on the planet to the person driving me the most crazy. He has been very sweet in putting up with me. Yes putting up with me, these hormones are NO joke!

Ending on a happy note, have you seen this video? It makes me smile!



Thanks, Naomi for sharing it. P.S. If you haven't checked out her adorable blog, you really should.

2 comments:

wishful nals said...

aw :) hang in there! my life is a rollercoaster and i am not pregnant, if it helps! xo!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh man, pregnancy does such a flip on everything. Congrats though to being pregnant! I am sure you guys are just so excited.