18 January 2011

Crazy Thought


Bailey was just snuggling up on my chest, and I had a crazy, frightening, exciting thought. In just a few short weeks, Baby Snick will be sleeping on my chest. Wow!


I can't believe how fast and slow the last nine months have gone. The nursery is ready other than little decorating items. Everything has been washed from her clothes to her binkies. We are ready to go. Even her bag is packed. My bag will get packed day of. Simply because the weather here has been crazy. The clothing that would be good today will most likely not work next week. Anywho, we are ready. Now we are just playing the waiting game. I'm trying to use the time to finish little projects like the mobile for the nursery to finally getting our Maui pics made into a coffee table book. We'll see how productive I actually am.

3 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

How exciting :) Blessings to you as baby arrives!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!

Tales from the Trails said...

How exciting!! Any words of wisdom for this mommmy to be is appreciated : )