26 January 2011

i carry your heart

Three years ago today, the Hubs and I were married in an intimate, slightly thrown together wedding. We had planned to get married in April, but the Hubs got orders for Iraq. Three weeks later, I was walking down the aisle of my grandparents church. Despite the reason for the rush and some key people missing, the day was pretty incredible.  With about 500 fabulous pictures, these are just a few of my favorites.

I love this picture because my aunt and I have the same ring. She wears hers as an anniversary band, but I love that you can see hers in this picture. 

Details! We used our engagement album as our guest book. I still love looking at it. 

Isn't he handsome?

Our oh-so-fun toasting glasses! 

I leave you with an excerpt of the poem that Adam's cousin read at the wedding. 

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling) ~ E.E Cummings 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your pictures are beautiful! Many more blessed years to come...Hope you are feeling well friend. Take care of yourself! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Awwww! Happy anniversary!!