05 January 2011

Surprise from Hubby

The Hubs surprised me with an after Christmas - Christmas present this week. My very own Kindle! I'm so excited and can only imagine how much use I will get out of it. So excited!


Since he has the black one, he got me the white one so that we can keep them apart. Have I mentioned lately how wonderful he is?

On a completely different note, if you haven't checked out Krysten's blog After I Do, you need to! She is starting a blogging mentor program. What an awesome idea! I'm definitely in.

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Jealous! I still want to have BOOKS in my house but a Kindle would be amazing for traveling.

Maybe my hubs will get me a pre-Valentine's Day present?

And thanks so much for spreading the word about the mentor program! It's going to be so fun!

Abby said...

This is an amazing present! I'm getting one from my birthday, haven't decided whether to get the black or the white one. I think I'll get the black.