14 January 2011

New Beginnings and a Blog Mentor

A new chapter begins! As of 5pm today, I will be officially be a stay at home wife/mommy. In all honesty, I'm entering this stage with a lot of mixed emotions. For the last three years, I have been privileged to work at a great job with the most incredible people. My co-workers have become my friends, and I am sad to leave this place that has become like a second home. I am thrilled that we will be welcoming Baby Snick here in just a few short weeks, but am not sure what I will do with myself between now and then. Perhaps get started on that long list of things "I'm going to do when I have time." You know little things like finish the nursery. I'm trying to stay positive about this change, but it's been a hard change to handle. However, come this time Monday when I'm taking a nap instead of sitting at a desk, I may have a completely different opinion.

In other exciting news, as I mentioned here, I'm taking part in After I Do's big sis/lil sis blog mentoring program. Today I got my "Big Sis." I'm so excited to be paired with Monica from BlessedMama. I'm so excited. We've already realized that we have a common interest in horses and photography! This is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definately take advantage of those naps! :)

I am super excited about our Big Sis/Lil Sis. It's going to be so much fun!