11 January 2011

Winter Wonderland Part 2

We got hit again! About 5" of snow with a nice glazing of ice, I'm not impressed. Christmas snow is awesome! Second week of January I'm pregnant and home alone snow/ice - not so awesome! Oh well! I have cooked (homemade vegetable soup with homemade croutons), cleaned and done laundry. I also finished my first book (The Hunger Games) on my kindle.

So what now? I'm not sure. The kindle has been a boredom saver! I just downloaded Catching Fire (sequel to The Hunger Games) and will be diving in shortly. I'm also starting to focus on my after-delivery weight loss plan. However much more time in the house, and I'm going to have to get really creative! Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had snow too and I am so done with it! I am ready for spring or summer!
I have heard about the Kindle's they look pretty awesome :)

Tales from the Trails said...

I found our blog through BlessedMama. I can't wait to follow your soon-to-be adventures in mommyhood. I am due with our little girl in March. Stop by my blog anytime.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

It keeps snowing here too, it's driving me nuts!

You're going to love Catching Fire... dare I say I think I liked it better than The Hunger Games?