24 January 2011

Small Voices Making a Difference

Almost two years ago, I had the incredible privilege of being in a closed-door, sit down with the First Lady. She was here meeting with military spouses and giving us a chance to express our concerns. She wanted to know what she could do as First Lady to help military families. 



I was so excited to see that something has come out of not only the meeting I was privileged to be part of but also the numerous meetings that her and Dr. Biden had on military installations across the country. Check out what is being done here

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. All I had was my cell phone because I was misinformed and told that I could not have my camera. Oh well! 

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That is absolutely AWESOME! And I have to say I am pretty darn jealous.